EMPLOYEE SUGGESTION PROGRAM INFORMATION
The Employee Suggestion program is designed to promote the communication of ideas, enabling both the Company and its employees to benefit from increased revenues, lower costs, greater productivity, and safer working conditions. The program ensures objective consideration of all ideas. Guidelines for recognition are described in this document.
Foster employee awareness of this suggestion program.
Accept employee suggestions.
Maintain a database of suggestions and their disposition.
Recommend improvements in the suggestion program to management/partnership.
Keep employees informed of the status of their suggestion.
Recommend suitable awards.
All full-time, part-time and casual employees of Rib Hut and its subsidiaries are encouraged to submit suggestions related to the operation of the Company.
Each suggestion should be written on an Employee Suggestion Form. An employee may ask for managerial help in completing the form, but a management signature is not required.
Each suggestion should state a specific problem and propose a definite solution. It should include the benefits to the Company, the cost to implement versus the savings and when the savings will be realized.
Evaluation of Suggestions
The Suggestion Committee will notify the employee that they have received their suggestion. The committee chairman will task a member of the Suggestion Committee to evaluate the suggestion and make a recommendation regarding a suitable reward.
In consideration for the Company approval and tender of an award, employees agree to assign all of their right, title and interest in and to the suggestion to the Company.
The following listing should not be considered a denial of merit for any ideas or proposals. However, suggestions of this nature are to be handled through normal channels of communication (for example, memorandums, verbal communication with management, work groups and Open Door inquiries) rather than through the Suggestion Program.
• Duplicate or closely parallel a previously submitted suggestion.
• Improvements that are already on record as having been considered proposed and/or adopted by the Company.
• Work already in progress, under consideration, or being evaluated.
• Suggestions that state improvements needed but fail to provide thorough solutions (insufficient information or diagrams may cause a suggestion to be returned to the suggester).
• Proposing changes in the Rib Hut values or policies.
• Employee benefits, wages, job classifications, salary ranges and general working conditions.
• Matters controlled by vendor warranties, government regulations and all other warranties and regulations
outside the control of Rib Hut.
• The sale of any Company property.
• Obvious errors in printed material or for updates of printed directives.
• Charitable contributions or fund raising.
• New menu items not currently offered by Rib Hut.
• Television, radio and written advertising idea, Internet usage, taglines and promotional items.